From 0 to 10: Are Digital Leaders Afraid of Artificial Intelligence?
You´ve heard it all before: Artifical Intelligence (AI) will rule the world, take away our jobs, drive our cars and go to war. A lot of people, including Elon Musk, are really scared of the effects that AI could have in the future. But are there other opinions?
At the Darwin’s Circle conference in Vienna, we reached out digital experts, professionals, leaders and startup founders and asked them: On a scale from 0 to 10, how afraid are you of AI? We got quite exciting answers from:
- Klaudia Bachinger, co-founder WisR
- Eveline Steinberger-Kern, founder Blue Minds Company
- Anita Zielina, Research Fellow Reuters Institute
- Jeff Jarvis, City University New York
- Tilo Bonow, Piabo
- Niko Pelinka, Managing Director Kobza Media
- Günther Strenn, CEO JobRocker
- Alexander Wrabetz, General Director ORF
- Johannes Hornig, Managing Director J. Hornig GmbH
- David Meza, Chief Knowledge Architect NASA
- Lorenz Edtmayr, co-founder Tailored Apps
- Paul Tikal, Head of Social Media Kronenzeitung
- Robert Richter, EMEA Partnership Solutions Google
- Johannes Müller, Managing Director Darwin’s Circle
- Fedor Holz, CEO Primed Group
- Nikolaus Futter, Managing Director Compass Gruppe
- Chris Miess, CEO Iconic Capital
Enjoy the video!