You are watching live the fourth-panel discussion of The Big Reset: From Crisis Mode To Entrepreneurial Mindset. We want to examine what could be sustainable business models of social enterprises, but also what is the state and challengers social entrepreneurship in Bulgaria face?
This session brings in a perfect balance of varied stakeholders who are essential right from nurturing a promising social impact idea, to developing it into something meaningful and scaling it to reach a broader impact. Hear from the practitioners, incubation support providers, and venture funders on the current challenges, and near-future opportunities for social impact ideas.
You can listen to:
- Iva Gumnishka, Founder of Humans In The Loop
- Emiliya Angelova, Partner at EmpactFund
- Christopher Hutchison, CTO, ProsFit
- Lachezar Afrikanov, Founder, Social Innovators Bulgaria
- Bhushan Trivedi, social entrepreneur, moderator